miércoles, 9 de agosto de 2017

When will you have a baby?

Why is it OK for people to ask women when we're approaching a certain age (I'm 28 guys chill out!) when we will have a baby?

I definitely want to have a baby someday but, why do I have to have it now? Why do I have to have it before 30?

While I understand why 30 might be biologically late to have baby, I believe in today's society women can and should have children whenever they're ready.

As for me, I will have kids, but not now. I want to be selfish, I don't want to have that responsibility yet, and I shouldn't be scolded or lectured for feeling this way.




Our twenties are the time for that. It's our time to be selfish, to find ourselves and to make mistakes.

So, if you had children before 30, good for you. If you had children after 30, good for you. And if you don't want to have kids at all, then that's also good.

Society shouldn't tell us what to do.

It's your body, it's your life. Live it as you please.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario